Earlier this spring a day did not go by that Rebecca wasn't in a dress up dress dancing around our living room. She did this for weeks. It was at that time that I decided she needed to get some lessons to develop this seemingly "natural" talent. I started researching lessons and nearly had a heart attack to see that there is a monthly fee and a year long commitment. Then I decided that maybe we should just let her joy of dancing be just that without a formal class.
I had recently signed Emma up for a Nature Camp for a week during July and realized that I should look into summer camp for Rebecca as well. Then I found it. A Princess Dance Camp that lasts one week in July. I immediately signed her up, without hesitation.
Well, July is here and last week was Rebecca's camp. She had such a nice time, despite saying she didn't want to go every single morning. I was used to that. She did that every single day for school the entire school year and loved that too!
I am learning that she is so similar to me in that she hates to perform on demand. I wasn't sure she would want to do the final recital at the end of the week, but she did and had so much fun. Below you will find a few pictures and videos from the recital.
Pretty sure she will not do a year-long program, but I figure if we can expose our children to all sorts of different activities then they will be better equipped to make decisions of what they want to do later on.
1 comment:
Oh my Goodness! That was soo cute! She did a great job!
Post a Comment