Some of the cute comments from the girls were:
1) R: Mommy, why aren't there any more squishy people? aka dressed up characters.
2) E: Why is Santa sitting in the chair? Is he just resting up for Christmas?
3) E: Where is Mrs. Claus?
4) R: Mommy, how did Snow White know about the parade?
5) R: Snow White and Cinderella and Tinkerbell are here. Where are the other princesses?
We watched them light the tree and then drove around for a few minutes looking at people's lights. Then we came home to some cookies and hot chocolate.
Now I am realizing why I shopped and wrapped all the gifts, sent out the Christmas cards, and made the Christmas cookies already. Because I want to take this month to really focus on what is important; making memories and traditions with my family. This is the good stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment