Team Men in Pink walking proudly
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Proud of my Husband
Back in January, my husband agreed to participate in the 3 Day Cancer Walk. The rationale behind it was that his boss's mother had died from breast cancer. Jeff walked it last year and was recruiting more people for this year. Brian joined the team and raised over $2500 for the cause. Because of very nasty weather he was only able to walk one day. I know that he would have walked every one of the 60 miles that was expected of him, but was secretly glad that it only ended up being 15. He is a good man and I am continuously impressed with the role model he is for our children. If they marry someone half as good as he is, then we will be very fortunate people. I love you Brian!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Again, I commend Brian for doing such a great thing! I'm sorry the weather wasn't better for him. He worked so hard training.....but while doing this for the women in his life, he made himself healthier in the process! That's great!
Post a Comment