Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Grandpa and Daisy

The past two weeks we have had the opportunity to have Brian's Dad stay with us as he has been working in the area.  It is always great to have him here as he is an easy guest.  And there is always a bonus that comes with his visit.....DAISY.  For those of you who don't know, Daisy is his dog.  Let me rephrase that. Daisy is Emma and Rebecca's dog that lives with Grandpa.  As many of you have heard, the girls would love, love, love to have a dog.  And as I continue to say to them, "I am not finished raising you.  I can't handle a dog too!"  However, having the dog here for two full weeks without incident of any kind, sure makes one reconsider, if only for moment, the possibility of adding a dog to our family.  She was so good to us and to all the neighborhood children.  I even think a few of the kids may have gone home asking for a dog too.





No comments: