Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Boys

Just had to document this conversation I had with Emma's bus driver yesterday:

Mr. Joe opens up his window and waves me over to him and says, "You know there is a boy who has his eyes on your daughter."  Followed by a slight pause. "Don't worry, I have my eyes on the boy."  I am still laughing about it this morning.

Brian was wanting a few more details.  Most especially he was looking for a name of said boy.  He said this was very critical information to have.  I told him I would ask, but didn't think Mr. Joe would divulge such information.  I was correct when I asked Mr. Joe this morning.  He just told me to reassure my husband that the he was watching.

Of course, now I think this is pretty darn cute and funny.  Not so sure how I will feel in another 5-10 years.  Hence the reason for the documentation.  So I have something to look back on and say, "See it wasn't a big deal then."  Sigh.....

No comments: